1. You may order by e-mail, letter or phone (details on Home Page - remember to scroll down)
2. Music in the catalogue is supplied on a print-to-order basis and dispatch is normally by return of post. However please allow for more time at holiday periods or if the order is for a large number of copies.
We can also supply any original Fagus item and some former Oecumuse publications via PDF (Portable Document Format) file. Anything which appears on the web site as a 'Scorch' file can be delivered in this way. The music, with its associated cover and preface, is sent to your computer for printing off. All pages are formatted in A4. (You will need to have installed Adobe Acrobat Reader - which is a free download) Music supplied this way attracts a 25% discount (of course there is no postage to pay and delivery is instant), but please remember that this method may be less suitable for items with many pages as you will probably want to bind them in some fashion. Choral items cannot be sent via pdf unless a 'Licence to Print' has been agreed (See 3 below).
If you are interested in this method of purchase please send an e-mail to Fagus-Music.Com where we will treat all enquiries on an individual basis. Orders to be delivered as PDFs must be settled via PayPal.
As from September 2012 we will usually not supply single copies of choral music where the original can be viewed on our Web site. The minimum condition for supply is 10 copies, or the purchase of a ‘Licence to Print’. If this restriction causes any undue difficulty, please let us know. We are happy to supply pdfs of sections of the music free of charge.
3. If you need a number of copies, in many instances in the listings, the cost of 5 copies or more is noted. If you need a large number of copies we will be happy to negotiate a discount.
4. Licences to print are available at a cost of 25% either of the higher rate
where noted, or the single price where relevant . Please enquire via the Web
If you are sending a written order by mail we prefer you to enclose a cheque. However we will supply music with an invoice which we would ask you to pay by return in order to avoid the bother of us having to send reminders.
You may now also pay via
PayPal if you have an e-mail address. This is perfectly secure and costs
the purchaser nothing. You do not need a 'PayPal account, though if you do
the process is a bit easier. The procedure is as follows:
i. The price for the items is agreed
ii. We ask PayPal to e-mail you with a request for the sum involved
iii. You respond to this request by paying PayPal with your credit card or debit card
iv. Paypal tell us when they have received payment into our account with them
This process is very quick and easy and is our preferred method of payment.
6. Payments from abroad must be in sterling via Paypal or International Bank transfer.
i. UK and EU: Please add £3.00 to order, or free if £30 and over.
ii. Outside UK/EU: Airmail at cost (a quotation will be provided of requested).
8. Trade orders are welcome
Last updated: 21 September 2013